Jonathan Eckerd joined the Net Lease Advisory Group in December of 2017. Jonathan brings a unique skill set to the Net Lease Advisory group having spent 1.5 years in commercial real estate at SVN Desert Commercial Advisors. He brings over 15 years of proven experience in risk management, strategic planning and process implementation in both foreign and domestic environments. He served 8 years in the United States Army and was awarded a Purple Heart after sustaining injuries while in support of Task Force Iron Claw during Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2006-2007. Jonathan will use his experience and mission focused approach to provide market leading information and advisory services to his clients based on the strategies that best serve their needs and goals.
Area of Specialization
- Single-Tenant and Multi-Tenant Net Leased Investment Sales (Nationwide)
- Sale-Leaseback Transactions (Nationwide)
- University of Houston, C.T. Bauer College of Business
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration – Supply Chain Management
- Certifications in Strategic Sourcing & Entrepreneurship